Activities for disabled YOUNG PEOPLE & ADULTS
THE MUSIC SOCIAL
Over 18? Been away from music for a while? Need additional help to make music, or have lost your confidence?
Drop in to our friendly sessions to:
- meet, discuss music, share skills, develop your talents
- make music using technology or available instruments
- get help and advice on funding, developing your hobby into a career, buying equipment, practising at home and finding others to support your music
Experience: beginner to intermediate
Where: Cheltenham Studio 340
When: Every Thurs, 4-6pm – happening now!
Contact: Lee Holder 07929 080319
DEMOS & TASTERS FOR DISABLED YOUNG PEOPLE
Coming soon (early 2019) – join us for:
- singing and songwriting
- jamming and playing music with others
- DJ skills and event management
Interested? Sign up to our enews to be the first in the know or follow us on our social networks or contact: Lee Holder 07929 080319
Each school holiday we run 5-day courses where disabled young people can discover lots of different ways to make music, from singing and rhythm to the latest technology which can be adapted to suit any ability. Visit the Holiday activities page.