THE DROP: WEEKEND & AFTER-SCHOOL SESSIONS
Drop in, to make/learn music, get advice, work with others. No experience necessary – but if you’ve got skills, we can help develop them. Choose from Music Production (weekdays after school) or Band & Vocalists (Saturdays):
Get skills to make, record and mix music using tools like Logic and other music software. If you’re a music producer, great, but you don’t need to be – knowing how music technology can make your music sound better is a great skill for any musician.
Ages: 10-18 Levels: Beginner to advanced* We welcome pupils who have taken part in our whole class music tech programmes in primary schools, and are in year 6 *
When (sessions run during school term time):
Tues 5-6.30pm, The Cavern, College Street, Gloucester
Weds 5-6.30pm, Studio340, Cheltenham
Price: Cheltenham – £2 | Gloucester – FREE currently, as part of Gloucester Roundhouse Exchange To book: See top right
Bring: We’ll provide you with all the kit you need OR you can bring your own laptop or music production setup
Find your band! Connect with other musicians. Find your voice. Develop your skills in singing, songwriting, and being in a band. Get performance opportunities. PLUS: Music producers welcome – we can help you collaborate with other musicians.
Ages: 10-18 Levels: Beginner to advanced
When: Saturday 11am -12.30pm during school term time
Where: SoundSpace Studio, Cinderford | Studio340, Cheltenham |
Price: £6 pay as you go | £5 pay for the term | £3 if you have free school meals*
*support available if cost is a problem – email us To book: See top right
Bring: We can provide some kit OR you can bring your own
The Drop: what will you do THERE?
- Make the music YOU want to make.
- Make friends, have fun, learn skills.
- Learn or develop the skills you need to be a great musician – whether you’re currently a beginner or more advanced.
- Work with other young people in groups, if you want to
- Be mentored by our music leaders – all music industry professionals with a passion for working with young people, making sure everyone can take part and no-one misses out.
- Get opportunities to perform in events and festivals.
Drop in and complete a booking form there. OR fill in the Online Booking Form here.
See booking form for details. Pay by cheque or cash when you attend, or make a payment with PayPal: